Sonic Vs Shadow!!!!!! Sonic Vs Shadow!!!!!!

Sonics cool

Its cool but confusing so i didn't rate it too good!!! i think you need to learn more tweening capabilities because it was chopy and the character would apear in one place then another because of the abscence of having him inbetween!!! ummmmm ya thats it lol!!!
good work but should work on it a bit more!!!

Susil responds:

I know, I know, i need to use motion tweens. Dah, I didn't know how to use them at that time! But now I do, if and/or when I make a sequel it will be a lot better!

Mario's night with bowser Mario's night with bowser

cool cool!!!

yo man!!! that is the funniest nes thing i've seen yet!!! keep tha stuff coming!!!

// Battle of Endor // Battle of Endor

Sweet

Thats some sweet ass shit you got going on man!!! hope it turns out fine!!!

Samurai's Blood (Demo) Samurai's Blood (Demo)

I loved it

Out of all the interactive games this is my favorite I loved this one because the game play is equal to a game you would rent from a console.
It deserves a 10 but i'm a hard grader so i gave it a 9 but anyone who gives it less then that dosn't know what their talking about

Dark Prophecy (alpha) Dark Prophecy (alpha)

Pretty Impressive!!!

I'm not all good at programing in flash yet so this is pretty neat stuff!!! maybe ya can teach me a few pointerz???

Monkey Capture Monkey Capture

Cool!!! real cool!!!

Yo this is one of tha longest flash games i ever played and cuz of that and because of its originality you deserve a top score man!!!
good job!!!