Sonic Vs Shadow!!!!!! Sonic Vs Shadow!!!!!!

Sonics cool

Its cool but confusing so i didn't rate it too good!!! i think you need to learn more tweening capabilities because it was chopy and the character would apear in one place then another because of the abscence of having him inbetween!!! ummmmm ya thats it lol!!!
good work but should work on it a bit more!!!

Susil responds:

I know, I know, i need to use motion tweens. Dah, I didn't know how to use them at that time! But now I do, if and/or when I make a sequel it will be a lot better!

Mario's night with bowser Mario's night with bowser

cool cool!!!

yo man!!! that is the funniest nes thing i've seen yet!!! keep tha stuff coming!!!

// Battle of Endor // Battle of Endor

Sweet

Thats some sweet ass shit you got going on man!!! hope it turns out fine!!!

sticktanic sticktanic

Good Job

Its all good!!! I have nothing against it except the spelling!!! The only thing that ticks me off is how i get shit loads of complaints about cheap ass spelling mistakes on words they barely know and its so noticable here and i'm like the first to say so hehe!!! its all good!!! don't worry just needed to say that hehe

High Noon~the Legend High Noon~the Legend

Cool!!!

Very very well done!!! the only thing that made me give you a 7 is because the ending!!! to get a better vote i request you show the bullets he shoot hit the other guy dead in the forehead or something!!!

Cartmans deadly cold Cartmans deadly cold

what the fu(k!!!

First of all the voices sound like sounds that comes out of my ass crack and second if you would have made the demo longer it would be a hell of alot better. The thing that sucks the most is that your only making it if we vote high and we don't know if its worth it yet all we seen is that he sneezes?